Intempus is a San Francisco Bay Area real estate brokerage company specialized in Mountain View Property Management. With over 10 years of property management experience, we are able to provide via our local offices the top quality property management services for your Mountain View investment property.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We are local area experts currently managing a portfolio of over 300 family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in San Jose. Our goal is worry-free management of your property with low vacancy and high tenant retention.
AS YOUR MOUNTAIN VIEW PROPERTY MANAGER, WE WILL
- Evaluate Your Property and Help You Determine the Optimum Rental Rate In Your Market
- Market Your Property to Attract Highly Qualified Tenants
- Manage the Tenant Application Process
- Manage and Oversee Move-In and Move-Out
- Collect Rents
- Track and Initiate All Annual and Safety Inspections
- Provide Accounting Services
- Contract and Oversee All Maintenance and Repair Services
Initial Mountain View Rental Property Evaluation
- Meet at the property to discuss goals for the property and suggest an optimal rental rate
- Recommend improvements and repairs to maximize potential monthly rent and provide a good return on investment
- Discuss the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, smoking, etc.
- Install a lock box
Property Marketing for Mountain View Rental Property
- Clean and prepare your house for showing, ensuring the property is safe and in good repair
- Provide professional photography and property write-up
- Employ custom-targeted marketing strategies in all available outlets
- 200+ rental listing websites
- Social media marketing
- Signs, flyers, e-flyers and print publications
- Local realtors
- Partnered with Google, Apple, Ebay, etc. to ensure access to high quality tenants
- Meet and show your property to prospective applicants seven days a week.
- Provide prospective tenants with thorough, legally compliant rental applications
Tenant Application Process for Mountain View Rental Property
- Thoroughly screen every prospective tenant
- Perform a background check to verify identity
- Run a credit check to verify income and rental history
- Contact landlord, employer and other references
- Notify you of all applicants and include you in the decision-making process
Move-In for Mountain View Rental Property
- Draw up a legally binding leasing agreement with agreed move-in date
- Continue to market until deposit is received at the office
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding rental payment terms, required property maintenance, etc.
- Grant access to Tenant Portal website.
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed property inspection with tenant and have tenant sign a Statement of Condition
- Collect first month’s rent and proof of renters insurance at move-in if not yet received.
Rent Collection for Mountain View Rental Property
- Receive rents by due date
- Follow up with late payments
- Send out pay or quit notices
- Enforce late fees
Inspections for Mountain View Rental Property
- Perform annual safety inspection (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule.
- Report to owner all repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Accounting for Mountain View Rental Property
- Provide property management accounting services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Document all expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting structured for tax purposes, as well as required tax documents including 1099 tax reporting form
- Advise on relevant tax deductions related to your rental property
- Provide easy-to-read monthly cash-flow statements with detailed income and itemized expenses
Maintenance for Mountain View Rental Property
- Maintain and monitor a 24-hour emergency repair hot-line
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Provide recommendations to maximize rental income
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Get multiple independent bids for larger projects
- Assign jobs to in-house employees, handyman or professional contractor based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Manage larger renovation or rehab projects
- Contract for gardening service
Move-Out for Mountain View Rental Property
- Inspect unit and report on property condition after move-out
- Provide owner and tenant with condition report including estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward owner’s portion of tenant deposit or hold in owner reserves for repairs
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
City of Mountain View
Located between the Santa Cruz Mountains and San Francisco Bay, Mountain View is a diverse community, ideally located in the heart of the Silicon Valley (10 miles north of San Jose and 35 miles south of San Francisco). At just over 12 square miles, the City is home to approximately 75,000 residents, many nationally and internationally known corporations, and a thriving small business base. Mountain View is known for strong safety and public education records and is considered one of the best places to live in the Bay Area.
Shoreline Park in Mountain View is one of the best place for outdoor health activities. Shoreline is a 750-acre nature reserve with a waterway system for water sport enthusiasts, a wildlife sanctuary for many rare migratory birds, an 18-hole golf course and club house, an amphitheater that holds up to 22,000, a 50-acre small-boat sailing lake and a lake side café. There are also 8-miles of trails, bridges and roadways for joggers, bikers, and skaters
Homes in Mountain View are not cheap. Prices have been sky high here for years, both for rentals and for home purchasing. The good news, though, for those with property or those who take the plunge and buy, it doesn’t look like Mountain View is going to lose its appeal anytime soon. According to Zillow, at the end of 2015, median sales price was $1.25 Million, Market Price per Square Foot was $900, and Median Rent per month was $4,125.
If you want to invest in Mountain View renting property, our local offices having over 10 years’ experience in property management will make sure that you are taken care of with all of your investment and leasing needs. What sets us apart from others who also provide Mountain View Property Management services is our ability to always exceed your expectations through integrity and dedication. Intempus is committed to your satisfaction. We provide everything from professional marketing with HDR photography and a wide array of syndicated web partners, to our very own in-house maintenance team and network of trusted vendors.
We assure that your investment is protected, maintained and performing at its highest profit margin.