9 Things To Look For When Selecting Santa Clara Property Management
The secret to getting the highest rent and highest quality tenants for your property is selecting the best Santa Clara property management team. So who is the best property management company? What are 9 things you should look for when one?
Intempus Realty provides top-notch property management services with10 years and counting of experience. We put our customers first and help make your investment worry-free.
Looking for Santa Clara property management quotes? Contact us today!
Intempus Realty provides a full service team of professionals. We offer customizable services to cater to unique needs and produce the best results. We provide specialty services for:
- Real estate management
Our goal is to provide the best comprehensive services and make your investment worry-free whether you are a landlord, homeowner, or investor. Our full-service team offers:
– Residential property management
– Commercial property management
– Real estate sales
Let Intempus be your long-term trusted property management company and add value by:
– Appraising property to determine an appropriate rental rate
– Providing targeted marketing to eligible tenants
– Managing the application process
– Supervising and manage move-in and move-out
– Collecting rent and providing accounting services
– Managing inspections and maintenance services
Intempus Realty is dedicated to providing customers with the highest level of service at an affordable price.
#1 – Diligent Property Evaluation To Maximize Value in Santa Clara
Intempus Realty begins our due diligence on a property as soon as our services are requested. We will meet you at the property to take a tour together. This gives us the opportunity to learn more about your unique needs and devise an appropriate plan to maximize the value of the property. At this time we can determine the necessary steps for getting the highest rent value for the property.
What to Expect during property evaluation meeting…
- Rental rate determination
- Pros and cons discussion of guidelines you may want to include in your lease such as smoke, pet restrictions, etc.
- Suggestions for maximizing property value through repairs or improvements
- Lock box installation to help us safely maintain your property
#2 – Proper Marketing Tactics For Your Property in Santa Clara
Part of the secret to get the highest rent and best tenants for the property is to spread the word on trusted platforms. Intempus Realty professionally markets properties under our management on over 200 trusted rental websites. Our process is designed with the goal of being the most efficient. For this reason we must take the following steps before we market the property:
- Sign paperwork
- Complete last minute/suggested repairs
- Clean the property thoroughly from top-to bottom
- Create the property write-up
- Take professional pictures
- Alert local realtors of the new listing
- Utilize multiple marketing channels to spread the word (social media, print, publications, flyers, etc.)
- Attract and retain high quality tenants (we have partnered with top tech firms to help ensure high quality tenants)
During any search for new tenants we will provide applicants with a thorough rental application. We go the extra mile to gather information that can help us make an educated decision on prospective tenants. We are available seven days a week to show the property and find a tenant quickly.
#3 – Thorough Application Process For Your Santa Clara Property Management
The key to obtaining quality tenants is using a thorough application process. Intempus Realty provides a variety of checks in addition to a thorough application for tenants. The checks include a background check, credit check, and reference check. Our reference check uses former landlords and employers as references for the applicant. Once we have completed screening applicants the information will be presented to you to help you make an educated decision.
#4 – Santa Clara Property Management Handles Move-Ins
After you have selected the tenant of your choice Intempus Realty can handle every step of the move-in. The property will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received. This helps eliminate any avoidable vacancies.
We have a legal team that will provide a binding leasing agreement. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement we will ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them. Once the agreement is signed we:
– Provide tent login information for our easy to use Intempus Realty Tenant Portal
– Collect the first month of rent
– Verify the tenant has procured renters insurance
– Walkthrough the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
#5 – Santa Clara Property Management Collects Rent & Payments
Ensuring payments are received consistently for your property is an important part of the process. Intempus Realty specifies payment due dates in the lease and collects them throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on time payments but do have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue we will be in contact with the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees can be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay or quit notices.
#6 – Santa Clara Property Management Performs Inspections Yearly
Intempus Realty performs yearly inspections on properties under our management. This helps us determine any safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, and lease violations. After we complete our yearly inspection we provide you with a detailed report that highlights our findings.
#7 – Santa Clara Property Management Handles Bookkeeping
When we said worry-free, we meant it! Intempus Realty provides a team of number lovers to handle accounting for you. Our accounting services include:
– Making payments on your behalf
– Record keeping of all credits and debits
– Detailed reports at increments throughout the year
– Provide necessary documents for you when it is tax time
– Suggest tax deductions you may qualify for
#8 – 24-Hour Repair Hotline & Preventative Maintenance Plans For Your Santa Clara Property
Intempus Realty provides you and your tenants with a 24-hour repair hotline for emergencies. We also provide preventative maintenance plans for each one of our properties to help avoid surprise repairs and emergencies. We promise to resolve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To ensure value and quality for repairs on your property we act similar to a general contractor for you. We facilitate, supervise, and manage work while it’s being done to the property. We provide an in-house team of maintenance professionals that work together with a trusted network of contractors. This helps us stay close to the work being done to your property, get estimates quickly, and make sure repairs are done properly.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now
#9 – Santa Clara Property Management Handles Move-Outs
When it’s time for a tenant to move-out Intempus Realty:
- Manages the move-out process giving you one less thing to worry about
- Property inspections (we inspect the property in the same way we do when tenants move in)
- Generate detailed condition report with damages noted for you and your tenant
- Return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs
- Clean the unit after tenant moves out
- Complete any necessary repairs
- Re-key locks
- Re-list the property to find your new quality tenant
Nestled in the center of Silicon Valley you will find Santa Clara, California. Silicon Valley has become headquarters for several high-tech companies helping Santa Clara flourish in many ways. Santa Clara is a prosperous and progressive city with huge offering for residents, business, and visitors.
San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino are bordering cities. Santa Clara holds a rich historical background being founded by the establishment of Mission Santa Clara de Asis in 1777. Mission Santa Clara de Asis was the eighth of 21 total California Missions. Santa Clara University was built around the Mission and is one of the oldest higher learning institutions in the state of California. In 2010 United States Census reported Santa Clara City population as 116,468. The Census results make it the ninth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area.