9 Ways San Francisco Property Management Adds Value To Your Investment
Can an expert San Francisco property management team help you get the highest rent and quality tenants? In a competitive and expensive market such as, San Francisco, using a property management company can add value to your investment. Intempus San Francisco property management teams of experts provide comprehensive big-city services with a small-town feel. Our expertise is supported by ten years and counting of hassle-free real estate brokerage services. We offer specialty services for real estate management, acquisitions, and relationships. We are committed to adding value to your investment, helping you get the highest rent, and obtaining the best tenants.
Contact us today to learn more about special offers on San Francisco property management.
Whether you are a landlord, homeowner, or investor our goal is to provide superior service and make your investment worry-free. Our full-service team offers:
– Residential property management
– Commercial property management
– Real estate sales
1. We maximize value by starting with a property evaluation meeting for your San Francisco rental.
One of the first steps we take toward assisting you with your property management request is a property evaluation meeting. At this time we will meet you at the property to take a live tour together. We take advantage of this time to learn about your unique needs and devise an appropriate plan to maximize the value of your investment. During this meeting we can determine the necessary steps for getting the highest rent value for your property.
What to Expect during a property evaluation meeting for your San Francisco rental…
- Rental rate determination
- Pros and cons discussion of guidelines you may want to include in your lease such as smoke, pet restrictions, etc.
- Suggestions for maximizing property value through repairs or improvements
- Lock box installation to help us safely maintain your property
2. Professional property marketing on over 200 trusted rental websites for your San Francisco rental.
Part of our proven process to obtain quality tenants and the highest rent involves spreading the word on over 200 trusted rental websites. Upon completing a successful property evaluation meeting and signing paperwork we can proceed to our next steps:
– Cleaning the property thoroughly from top-to-bottom
– Completing last minute repairs
– Taking professional pictures
– Creating property write-up
– Utilizing multiple marketing channels to spread the word (social media, print publications, flyers, etc.)
– Alerting local realtors of the new listing
– Attracting and retaining high quality tenants (we have partnered with top tech firms to help ensure high quality tenants)
The Intempus San Francisco property management team is available seven days a week to show the property to prospective tenants. In order to help us make an educated decision on prospective tenants each applicant will be provided a thorough application.
3. We qualify prospective tenants using a detailed application process for your San Francisco rental.
We help you qualify and select the best tenant by collecting all the information you need to make an educated decision. We provide a variety of checks in addition to a detailed application for each applicant. Some checks we include are a background check, credit check, and reference check. Our reference check uses former landlords and employers as references for each applicant. One we have completed the screening process the information will be presented to you to make an educated decision.
4. We handle every step of the move-in for your San Francisco rental.
Upon selecting the tenant of your choice we facilitate and supervise every step of the move-in process. The property will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received. This helps eliminate any avoidable vacancies.
Every tenant will sign a binding lease agreement provided by our team of legal professionals. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement we will ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them. Once the agreement is signed we:
– Provide tent login information for our easy to use Intempus Realty Tenant Portal
– Collect the first month of rent
– Verify the tenant has procured renters insurance
– Walkthrough the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
5. Collecting rent and payments is our job for your San Francisco rental.
Ensuring rent and payments are received on time and consistently is important to us. Payment due dates will be specified in the lease and collected throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on time payments but do have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue we will be in contact with the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees can be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay or quit notices.
6. We perform yearly inspections to ensure proper upkeep and make sure your San Francisco property is safe.
We provide yearly inspections for properties under our management. Yearly inspections allow us to ensure the property is being properly cared for. It also helps proactively determine any safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, and lease violations. We will provide you a detailed report that highlights our findings when the inspection is complete.
7. Bookkeeping services are included for your San Francisco rental.
When we said worry-free, we meant it! Intempus Realty provides a team of accountants to crunch numbers for you. Our accounting services include:
– Making payments on your behalf
– Record keeping of all credits and debits
– Detailed reports at increments throughout the year
– Provide necessary documents for you when it is tax time
– Suggest tax deductions you may qualify for
8. Free 24-hour repair hotline and preventative maintenance plans for your San Francisco rental.
You and your tenant will be provided with a 24-hour repair hotline for emergencies. To help us avoid surprise repairs and emergencies, each property under our management has a custom preventative maintenance plan. We strive to resolve problems as quick and efficient as possible. Value and quality are at the top of our concerns for maintenance.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now
We provide an in-house team of maintenance professionals that work together with a trusted network of contractors. We will get repair estimates quickly and ensure repairs are done the right way. You can think of us as your general contractor for repairs. We facilitate, supervise, and manage work while it’s being done to the property.
9. It’s our job to handle the move-out, restore the property, and find a new tenant promptly for your San Francisco rental.
When it’s time for the tenant to move out we manage the process, making it as simple as possible. We will inspect the property in the same way we did when the tenant moved in. A detailed condition report will be generated for you and your tenant that will list any damages noticed. At this time we return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs.
After the tenant has moved out we will clean the unit, complete any necessary repairs, and re-key locks. When the unit is ready we can re-start our proven process over again to find your next quality tenant!
The official cultural, financial, and commercial center of Northern California is the City and County of San Francisco. A 2016 census estimated San Francisco to be the 13th-most populous city in the United States and the 4th-most populous city in California. This is the city that practically invented the LGBT community in the fight for equality. It’s a culturally rich city filled with an appreciation for people, art, history, and sight seeing. San Francisco is a popular tourist destination thanks to its eclectic architectural mix, cool summers, steep rolling hills, five major banking institutions, landmarks, and more. The Golden Gate Bridge seems to be a favorite landmark for people to visit. San Francisco is a beautiful and exciting city to live in or visit for all ages.