Intempus is a San Francisco Bay Area real estate brokerage company specialized in Campbell Property Management. With over 10 years of property management experience, we are able to provide via our local offices the top quality property management services for your Campbell investment property.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We are local area experts currently managing a portfolio of over 300 family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in San Jose. Our goal is worry-free management of your property with low vacancy and high tenant retention.
AS YOUR CAMPBELL PROPERTY MANAGER, WE WILL
- Evaluate Your Property and Help You Determine the Optimum Rental Rate In Your Market
- Market Your Property to Attract Highly Qualified Tenants
- Manage the Tenant Application Process
- Manage and Oversee Move-In and Move-Out
- Collect Rents
- Track and Initiate All Annual and Safety Inspections
- Provide Accounting Services
- Contract and Oversee All Maintenance and Repair Services
Initial Campbell Rental Property Evaluation
- Meet at the property to discuss goals for the property and suggest an optimal rental rate
- Recommend improvements and repairs to maximize potential monthly rent and provide a good return on investment
- Discuss the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, smoking, etc.
- Install a lock box
Campbell Rental Property Marketing
- Clean and prepare your house for showing, ensuring the property is safe and in good repair
- Provide professional photography and property write-up
- Employ custom-targeted marketing strategies in all available outlets
- 200+ rental listing websites
- Social media marketing
- Signs, flyers, e-flyers and print publications
- Local realtors
- Partnered with Google, Apple, Ebay, etc. to ensure access to high quality tenants
- Meet and show your property to prospective applicants seven days a week.
- Provide prospective tenants with thorough, legally compliant rental applications
Tenant Application Process for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Thoroughly screen every prospective tenant
- Perform a background check to verify identity
- Run a credit check to verify income and rental history
- Contact landlord, employer and other references
- Notify you of all applicants and include you in the decision-making process
Move-In for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Draw up a legally binding leasing agreement with agreed move-in date
- Continue to market until deposit is received at the office
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding rental payment terms, required property maintenance, etc.
- Grant access to Tenant Portal website.
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed property inspection with tenant and have tenant sign a Statement of Condition
- Collect first month’s rent and proof of renters insurance at move-in if not yet received.
Rent Collection for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Receive rents by due date
- Follow up with late payments
- Send out pay or quit notices
- Enforce late fees
Inspections for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Perform annual safety inspection (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule.
- Report to owner all repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Accounting for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Provide property management accounting services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Document all expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting structured for tax purposes, as well as required tax documents including 1099 tax reporting form
- Advise on relevant tax deductions related to your rental property
- Provide easy-to-read monthly cash-flow statements with detailed income and itemized expenses
Maintenance for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Maintain and monitor a 24-hour emergency repair hot-line
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Provide recommendations to maximize rental income
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Get multiple independent bids for larger projects
- Assign jobs to in-house employees, handyman or professional contractor based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Manage larger renovation or rehab projects
- Contract for gardening service
Move-Out for Your Campbell Rental Property
- Inspect unit and report on property condition after move-out
- Provide owner and tenant with condition report including estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward owner’s portion of tenant deposit or hold in owner reserves for repairs
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
Campbell is a city in southern Santa Clara Valley just southwest of San José. Campbell boasts a historic downtown section and the Pruneyard Shopping Center, a sprawling open-air retail complex. The largest park in Campbell is Los Gatos Creek Park, with paths along both banks for hikers and joggers. Most residences are single-family homes, mostly built in the 1950s through 1970s. The older historic homes, mostly near downtown, are often in demand for their architectural style. There are also pockets of newer, much larger homes built in the 1990s. The population is estimated to be 41,000, +7.8% since 2000. Median household income in 2013 was $88,600. Median home value in 2013 was $924,000, +67% since 2000.